Welcome to the October 2023 Edition of Letter from Melbourne
The Letters keep subscribers abreast of recent developments
involving government at a local, state and federal level.
- Leadership at the Magpies
- An Editorial I possibly shouldn’t write!
- Inflation, Cost of Living, Fuel Tax
- ChatGPT or plain GPT, what are they?
- Bass Strait wind
- VICs task for the new SEC
- Alan Joyce – a look over 15 years
- Two zero emission options for transport
- Conflict resolution skills and tips
- The Cup Carnival
- More tall buildings in the CBD
- VICs EV tax (or not)
- Plan for the cost to decarbonise shipping
- A strike in the dairy sector
- This month’s Thought Bubble
In short, Melbourne News and Comments…
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.