Welcome to the November 2023 Edition of Letter from Canberra.
Current topics of this edition:
- Why are we not cutting/suspending the fuel excise tax?
- Rugby, the game that was!
- This week in China.
- Your email sign off, what does it mean?
- Discussing war & conflict and why are Councils getting involved?
- Some public speaking and leadership tips.
- The US political side show.
- Defence on show in SYD.
- Solar with the right battery can reduce power bills to zero.
- EVs & insurance concerns.
- Provoking thoughts for November
In short, Canberra News and Comments – things you may have missed
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.