Welcome to the June 2023 Edition of Letter from Melbourne
The Letters keep subscribers abreast of recent developments
involving government at a local, state and federal level.
- A wide ranging editorial
- Robocops in Singapore
- Scope Emissions explained in an ESG feature
- Do we need phone cases?
- ASIC’s ESG message at the AFR summit
- Effective Leadership and Investment Governance and value Creation leadership
- Oil pricing and a freight outlook
- How good are the Ashes?
- A TAS AFL team update
- What next for interest rates?
- What caused the MEL earthquakes, are we a new hot spot?
- Can we make the SEC work?
- Brett Sutton resigns
- My latest streaming update
- A new message from Solemate Software
In short, Melbourne News and Comments…
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.