Welcome to the September 2023 Edition of Letter from Melbourne
The Letters keep subscribers abreast of recent developments
involving government at a local, state and federal level.
- Go Pies
- An editorial, the end of Andrews (yippee) a fascinating upcoming election in NZ and this ludicrous Covid enquiry that sees PM Albanese look after his mates by excluding State decisions – you know the ones that hurt the most!
- Air BNB, add 7.5%
- Oil Price Fluctuations
- A trade and economic outlook
- Inept, irrelevant VIC Libs & what could/should they do
- Are ties dead?
- Engagement with government
- Something about me, page 8
- Lithium battery safety differences
- UK unwinding net zero
- The Ryder Cup
- September’s thought bubble
In short, Melbourne News and Comments…
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.