Welcome to the May 2023 Edition of Letter from Melbourne
The Letters keep subscribers abreast of recent developments
involving government at a local, state and federal level.
- The VIC budget – what to know and what do we think
- Scientist protesters halt traffic
- Taxes are tax deductible
- Join us at the Royal Children’s Hospital – details Pg 4
- Currency considerations increasingly more important for exporters
- Leadership changes and challenges – better advocacy needed
- Apple Pay – receive money
- New regulations, buy now pay later
- The Moira Deeming scenario
- In short, things to know
- Improving safety on Council Roads
- For political junkies, the Thai election
- The 2024 US election
- Concept – the four-day week
- Yes, no the Smart Watch?
In short, Melbourne News and Comments…
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.