Welcome to the March 2023 Edition of Letter from Canberra.
Current topics of this edition;
- Kiribati & the impact of climate change
- The NSW Election outcome
- What makes you optimistic?
- Big Industries to Net Zero by 2050
- Deputy PM opens largest directed-energy range
- Credit Suisse and panic spreads
- New Product Sales checklist
- Affairs of State – here to help
- PM backs gas as key player in energy transition
- A look at Asean-China economic cooperation by Singapore PM Lee Hsien Loong
- Summary Putin-Xi Summit in Moscow
- In Short….things to know
- Introvert-approved approaches to friendship
- ICEing EV Chargers
- Things we like, things we don’t
- A reference to golf 😀🏌🏾♂️
In short, Canberra News and Comments – things you may have missed
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.