We are seeking a switched on proactive project administrator with experience in high tech innovative projects. This is an exciting role with a rapidly growing Australian SME.
The person needs a background in PRINCE2 and Hybrid projects with the ability to work in a team delivering agile outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating, and reporting on projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Manage project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned to them
- Liaise with the deep-tech solution architects on priorities and outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Proven PRINCE2 Project experience
- Understanding of Hydrid Agile Projects
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Previous experience with Department of Defence or similar client
- Ability to obtain Australian Government Clearance upon commencement