Welcome to the October 2022 Edition of Letter from Melbourne
The Letters keep subscribers abreast of recent developments
involving government at a local, state and federal level.
Our thoughts to all those impacted by the ongoing floods and their devastating impact.
- State controlled power supply
- Has inflation peaked
- State controlled power
- Food “too good to waste”
- The VIC election
- Things to know, news and policy shorts
- The Age of Volatility
- Its ATAR time
- Telstra customer service
- VIC’s quarantine centre
- Seafood export growth
- The accountability ladder
- Things coffee in Melbourne
- Being more adaptive
- Renewable facts – a list of discussion points and questions we should debate and understand
In short, Melbourne News and Comments…
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.