Welcome to the February 2023 Edition of Letter from Canberra.
Current topics of this edition;
- Change needed at the RBA
- Have governments caused this inflation period?
- My own golf update
- Ongoing travel disruptions
- Affairs of State, what we do
- Suggested RBA action on fossil fuels
- Australian Test XI, for third India encounter
- Covid review needed
- How, should Fawlty Towers return?
- How soon until wallets and cash are a thing of the past?
- Sushi “terrorism”
- Signs of a Good Employer Brand – by Employees
- Tax impacts – WFH
- Businesses that issue electronic invoices could have the right to require similar invoices from their trading partners
- The economist advising Jim Chalmers
- The US debt ceiling
- Affairs of State consulting vision in 2023
In short, Canberra News and Comments – things you may have missed
Don’t forget to update your subscription and please consider advertising with Affairs of State in our publications; Letter from Canberra and Letter from Melbourne.